Monday, October 22, 2012

Prompt #2

Ch 23 Prompt #2

If cells were taken from a family member of mine without consent I would be very angry. I feel that they need to ask and tell you everything they plan to use it for. Being left in the dark would leave me upset knowing that I could have possibly had a say in what was done. I also feel that I would need to receive some sort of compensation for what my family brought to the world. If I allowed them to use a family member's cells, they should be thankful for that and show that in some way. Whether it was through money or naming a hall in the hospital after the family name, I would expect some sort of recognition for allowing scientist the chance to use the cells for profit.

1 comment:

  1. I too would be upset if cells were taken from one of my family members. Some kind of recongnition compensationand should be given due to the actions taken by the scientists.

    ReplyDelete